Does anyone have the Red Phone Booth Number?

I just tried all 3 and got the screechy beep each time. It would ring about 5 times and then screech at me :( I'm going to try again later cause my family was so excited to do this. It's the little things :)

I just tried and got the same noise too. I wish someone would have answered.

:lmao: oh I just spoke with an 11 year old.. She said it's HOT today and shes just a tourist.. :rotfl2:
I told her to drink lots of water and have a Magical Day.. :)
That was fun.. Can't wait to go in 16 days and call while my son is near by..

So those that tried this today and got an answer what number did you use - I see 3 listed on the first page of this post but wasn't sure which one is the best or if the number has changed since then.

So those that tried this today and got an answer what number did you use - I see 3 listed on the first page of this post but wasn't sure which one is the best or if the number has changed since then.

(407) 827-9861

The other 2 were busy when I tried calling.

I had the best response from the middle #.

I called several times today :) First time I got someone from Tampa. The second time I called I was trying to be funny and a teenage girl answered and I said "Hey, is this Geno's? I need to place an order for carryout, are you ready, it's a big order, I need 3 pizza's, 1st one is pepperoni", she hung up on me LOL I called back 2 min. later and a man answered I said"hey I was trying to place an order and I got hung up on". Then a pause from the man and he said "well this isn't a restaurant, you've called DW"!! I LOLed I said I know I'm just playing and I told him how I'd gotten the phone numbers and was just having some fun!

I gotta think of something good for my next call. I keep forgetting to tell them to have a magical day :lovestruc I wish I was there!

I just called the middle one and talked to a boy who was with his school for their senior trip! He said they were having a great time and the weather was nice and it hasn't rained on them at all! I told him to enjoy the rest of his trip! That's soo cool!!!:lmao:

LOL I just called the right one and was passed around to about 4 people. They didn't believe anyone was there!!

I just called the middle one and a lady answered. I said "ello, this is Kate, I'm calling for the Queen, please" and the lady told me I might have the wrong number. I said "are you in a red phone booth?" and she told me yes, so I told her she was in England and I needed to talk to the queen. She told me she was from Argentina and was confused, so I laughed and asked if she was enjoying her vacation. She said yes, and I told her to have a good time.

That was fun!! :banana:

I was finally able to talk to someone! Haha that was fun, I talked to a nice fella from Scotland. He was quite surprised that the phone booth actually worked! Very cool, I will have to try this on my bored times sitting here at the firehouse

Just called the 9863 number a few minutes ago. I started out with, "Hey, how are you?" The lady on the other end was very nice and responsive. Told me it was in the high 90's ... but her family was having a great time! :) So fun!! I will definitely make sure I listen for the phone to ring next time I'm there! :thumbsup2

These stories always make me laugh. DH and I sat on a nearby corner and called the number during our trip last year. It was alot of fun to be there and see their reactions!!. We might have Gma/Gpa call during our trip this fall and let one of our kiddos answer :goodvibes

Me and my little brother have been calling the numbers and we have had a lot of fun. My brother can do a great Mickey Mouse voice and we actually convinced the people that he was mickey. XD He also ordered pizza from a couple people and he asked for someone named Bill.

:) Funny, they would probably think it's part of a KimPossible Mission!

When I'm there in the park, calling from over by the restrooms, I have said that I should say "Your secret mission is to go into the Rose & Crown, buy a top-shelf Margarita in a take out glass, bring it back here to the red phone booth, leave it inside, walk away quickly and do not look back!" :rotfl2:

That would be so funny...:cool2:

i have 2 stories

1)me and my sister called asking for pizza, the guy played along, and it was a very fun conversation:rotfl2:

2)and one time i called (and in an English accent) if the queen was available and she said the queen was in the loo at the time at the time but the king was available. i had a chat with the "king" and and wondered if he remembered our trip to Acapulco in '83. he said no and it must have been his impostor. after that i tried to talk to the princess but she was shy, and in all of this we're all having a good laugh:woohoo:

also i sometimes call as mickey mouse (because apparently i do a very good impression.)and ask people if they're having a good time.:)

my daughter just called the 3rd number someone answered she said she was Kate and asked for William...the person said uhhhhh and hung up :)

I can't wait! copied down the numbers and I'm going to have my folks call the kids when we are visiting in August! Can't wait to see the look on their faces. Are the phones all together? It's been a while since I've been there and don't remember. Anyway to know which # is for which phone, so I make sure they are near the right one when the call comes?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter