Does anyone have the new numbers for he EPCOT phone booths?

MinniesYooHoo

With the cows and the chickens, they all sound lik
I have the old numbers and they're no longer working. Just tried them 5 minutes ago while walking to Future World. Does anyone know the new numbers?

When we were there about two weeks ago, we tried to find the numbers listed on the actual phones, but the numbers were not listed.

I don't think you can call them at all anymore.
I think this is correct--I think they became concerned that someone might say something over the phone that could become legally actionable.

I think this is correct--I think they became concerned that someone might say something over the phone that could become legally actionable.
Much more likely, they decided to drop the cost of paying for unnecessary incoming lines. The cost of outgoing "origination-only" pay phone service lines are lower.

Much more likely, they decided to drop the cost of paying for unnecessary incoming lines.

Well that makes sense. I guess I was just thinking it was a matter of time before someone started making rude calls on the phones and people would complain.

Much more likely, they decided to drop the cost of paying for unnecessary incoming lines. The cost of outgoing "origination-only" pay phone service lines are lower.
Yes, but it was SmartCity Telecom that stopped the service. With everyone using smart phones just no revenue from them. Incoming calls don't create income.

My DD called the phone booths a few times, just to see if anyone would answer and if they did she would ask for the Queen or say she was the Queen and see where the conversation would take her.

Out of curiosity, why did people want to call these phones?

When my DD was younger, I would call the phone booth and she would answer while I stood outside taking pics. She loved it. It was just another fun little no cost activity.

I know the phone #s used to be posted online before they were turned into courtesy phones, so there must've been some people who were doing that

Out of curiosity, why did people want to call these phones?

Because it was a hoot. We would scope out a seat near the booths and when someone would go in for a pic we would call them. We had a blast messing with them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter