Does anyone have the McDs Snow White?

3kids4me

<font color=magenta>Besotted Pin Lover<br><font co
I've been scouring the threads but I might have missed it. My daughter really wants this figure, and we've been out of luck so far. I have Baloo, Cruella, and Gus. Or, maybe a pin?

Thanks!!

Bumping up to the top for ya... Hope you find what you are looking for.

ON APRIL 14 WE ARE HAVING A PIN MEET AND MCDONALD TOY SWAP AT THE LOCAL MALL HERE.

I WILL TRY AND SEE IF I CAN FIND SNOW WHITE FOR YOU.

RONALD MCDONALD IS ALSO MY PERSONAL FRIEND - I WILL SEE IF HE CAN HELP OUT HERE.

TALK TO YOU SOON.

DARLENE

Thanks Darlene!

This is such a wonderful community, and I'm so happy to be a part of it!

If you find another Snow White or a Cheshire Cat our collection would be complete! My DS and I had a lot of fun with this collection - as soon as I'm finished, I'll also check with everyone here to help out with my extras - now we're designing our display case (has to be something that opens so the kids can play with them)!

I need Snow White, Dopey and Ariel (my daughter's favorite). I have some doubles to trade also if anyone has any of these. Thanks.

Giving us a bump. . . still need Snow White and Cheshire Cat - still have a few to trade.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter