• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Does anyone have the code for free 5x7 from Photopass?

MrsMud

<font color=green>Thinks the Ghostbuster wearing t
PLEASE???
I waited until the last minute to order my pictures from Photopass (they expire TOMORROW!), and now I can't find my card to get the code off the back. Does anyone know the code? Thanks!

Every code is different, you can only link to your photos from your photopass.

Thanks for the reply. No, I already have linked to my photos with my ID# on the back of the card, but after the first time you log in you don't need that # anymore, so I tossed the card out. Now I find out that the code for the free 5x7 is also on the card, but I don't have it anymore. So what I'm looking for is the code for the free 5X7. I am assuming it is just one code, not that everyone has their own?

Did you stay in a resort? I think the code we used for the free 5x7 was on the page we got in the big envelope we got when checking in. It is the page that says Welcome Smith Family.

I'm not sure about what free 5x7 you are talking about but for the Halloween party it was the photopass number. To get the number that you entered when you claimed them, log in and then select Add a Disney's PhotoPass. It will then list all the photopass numbers you have enetered. Hopefully it's the number like the Halloween one?!

Good luck!!

1) The code is either one of (but not one both):
. . . the photopass card
. . . the resort letter
2) The code is different for each ressie.
3) It cannot be looked-up, as there is no separate data base for the codes.

I just ordered mine this morning. I had to put in the photopass card number from the special MNSSHP photopass card in the 'promotion' spot when I ordered. Imagine my surprise when I found that all my photos were 50% off!!!
Not sure if the regular photopass card number works or not.

goofy4tink said:
I just ordered mine this morning. I had to put in the photopass card number from the special MNSSHP photopass card in the 'promotion' spot when I ordered. Imagine my surprise when I found that all my photos were 50% off!!!
Not sure if the regular photopass card number works or not.

Wow! I was wondering if that 50% discount applied to all photos or just MNSSHP photos. Thanks!

Disney may be able to find your photos for you. I think there is a link on the photo pass page online for this. It asks for alot of info, day, time, park, how many people in the photo, characters, your clothing that you were wearing, etc U can try that.

MrsMud said:
Thanks for the reply. No, I already have linked to my photos with my ID# on the back of the card, but after the first time you log in you don't need that # anymore, so I tossed the card out. Now I find out that the code for the free 5x7 is also on the card, but I don't have it anymore. So what I'm looking for is the code for the free 5X7. I am assuming it is just one code, not that everyone has their own?

Log into your photopass account, and on the right side select the option to add another Photopass card. Once you are there look for the one that has the "NSHP" in front of the numbers. This is the promo code you need to obtain the 50% (NOT FREE) discount on MNSSHP pics.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter