Does Anyone Have Pics of Room 10160 - Fantasy?

huskydogg

Mouseketeer
I found a previous post with links to pics of stateroom 10160 on the Fantasy but the links are all dead or missing where they say they should be. Does anyone happen to have any of the room and verandah they could post? I've even Googled and having a hard time finding.

I found a previous post with links to pics of stateroom 10160 on the Fantasy but the links are all dead or missing where they say they should be. Does anyone happen to have any of the room and verandah they could post? I've even Googled and having a hard time finding.

We were next door in 10158 last April. If you have any questions feel free to PM me.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/retokurmann/8203506800/in/set-72157629217914612

This is the verandah. This person posted over 3000 pics from their trip. Scroll through and you will find some more.

Scott

Hey, that's me.:)

Well, let's see. I was in 10158 while my friends were in 10160, so most of my pics are from 10158.

I really fell in love with 10158. Can't beat that extra storage room between the bathrooms and the closet. Everything felt so much more spacious compared to a regular stateroom. Enjoyed my verandah, too. There were two loungers, a small table and two chairs - and still PLENTY of room.

Vibrations were minimal - the worst was during the docking at Castaway Cay, but really not bad. Haven't heard any noise from Cabanas upstairs, but then again, I'm a good sleeper.

Here are some of 10160:

Stateroom #10160 on the Disney Fantasy by Reto Kurmann, on Flickr

Verandah of Stateroom #10160 on the Disney Fantasy by Reto Kurmann, on Flickr

And some of 10158:

Aft Corner Stateroom #10158 on the Disney Fantasy by Reto Kurmann, on Flickr

Verandah of Stateroom #10158 on the Disney Fantasy by Reto Kurmann, on Flickr

Verandah of Stateroom #10158 on the Disney Fantasy by Reto Kurmann, on Flickr

Also, I recorded a video tour of 10158: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDAVCWrKJuk

Hope that helps!

Those are great! Thank you! We're booked for 10160 for February. I heard the verandah was huge. Now only concern is how much sun it will get. Looks a bit shaded. Was that pic take early in the day?

Those are great! Thank you! We're booked for 10160 for February. I heard the verandah was huge. Now only concern is how much sun it will get. Looks a bit shaded. Was that pic take early in the day?

Yest, the verandah photo of 10160 was taken at 8:58am while docked in Cozumel. However, you will have some shade most of the time.

I had 10160 on the Dream last November and loved it. I have 9172 on the Fantasy this week and can't wait.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter