• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Does anyone have MidNite's cruising T-shirt design saved to their computers?

castlegazer

Soccer Mom! Soccer Player & Mom! Go USA!
MidNite has removed all her contact information and the ability to e-mail or PM her from the DIS and her web site has been disabled. I never saved her T-shirt design with the 3-D Mickey Ears, watery, that said, Cruising with Mickey or something like that. I LOVED the design but never saved it because I just thought I'd go get when the time was right - well, now the time is right and it's gone :guilty:

I need to find her - which I am working on - or find someone with it saved onto their computers that can send me a copy of it. I am desperate!

Anyone, anyone, Bueller............????????????

What a coincidence, I was on Zazzle.com last night trying to get ideas for matching t-shirts that all of us can wear the first day. I'd love it if someone has a link to this design.

Hey castlegazer! I posted this on the DDA thread as well. Are you talking about the one that says "cruising with mickey", and has the mickey ears with waves? I have that design on my other computer. I can't get it to you right this minute, but if that's the one you want I could send it by tomorrow! Just let me know. :goodvibes

tink2020 said:
Hey castlegazer! I posted this on the DDA thread as well. Are you talking about the one that says "cruising with mickey", and has the mickey ears with waves? I have that design on my other computer. I can't get it to you right this minute, but if that's the one you want I could send it by tomorrow! Just let me know. :goodvibes

I would love to have the T-shirt design too, please!

Thank-you! Thats beautiful.. I think I may print it out for a door magnet too!

suecate said:
How do I get this on a t-shirt? My kids would love this

Print it onto iron-on transfer paper. Then transfer onto shirt...

or...print onto magnetic paper available at Wal-mart...many other stores

suecate said:
How do I get this on a t-shirt? My kids would love this

You can also go to Zazzle.com and upload the image to their site to have your tee made. The other cool thing about the site is that they have a lot Disney-related designs and several t-shirt styles and colors to choose from.

I found this one..hope you can use it

Crusie3Dmickeyhead-JNMom-inspiredby.jpg

The only problem, that I found out last night at an unGodly hour as I was desperately trying to finish my design, is these are not the original files they are just the thumbnails. So when you go to enlarge them onto something that would show up on a T-shirt, you get distortion.

Thank you everyone for your help. MidNite did repost her designs, but she does not have the links to the larger files working anymore. If anyone has the larger file, not just the front page small shot, please let me know. But at this point I went in a different direction because it just was not working for me to use these pictures as posted here.

Also, let me know if you don't get distortion when you enlarge. Maybe you can teach me something about how you are doing it. I have a very sophisticated design program, so maybe it's screwing it up.

castlegazer said:
The only problem, that I found out last night at an unGodly hour as I was desperately trying to finish my design, is these are not the original files they are just the thumbnails. So when you go to enlarge them onto something that would show up on a T-shirt, you get distortion.

Thank you everyone for your help. MidNite did repost her designs, but she does not have the links to the larger files working anymore. If anyone has the larger file, not just the front page small shot, please let me know. But at this point I went in a different direction because it just was not working for me to use these pictures as posted here.

Also, let me know if you don't get distortion when you enlarge. Maybe you can teach me something about how you are doing it. I have a very sophisticated design program, so maybe it's screwing it up.

PM sent :)

OMG.. i would LOVE a bigger image too, if anyone can point me in the right direction.. I tried to make a tshirt with the image of the ears with the ship in it, but it is coming out too small..
Can anyone help? Thanks!

Tink2020, I am also curious as to how you created a tshirt with your girls name on it with all the princesses? Is there a blank template that you can insert your dd name and photo on it? I think that would be awesome for my dd bday for when we cruise!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter