• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Does anyone have any way to get discounts off of deluxe resorts for October 2016?

fairytalelover

DIS Veteran
Thinking of staying at a deluxe like Contemporary or Poly but only if we can get a good deal. Anyone know of any discounts off of resort for last two weeks of October?

Typically discounts for next October won't release until next summer, based on the last few years.

The PP is correct. If your stay depends on a discount, you will have to wait until next summer to book. Good luck.

Have a look at Mousesavers.com historical discounts chart. You can see when discounts came out for your dates in the past few years. I'd wait till discounts are released to book. When it gets closer track every morning. Discounts go fast as you know, so book the moment they come out.

I would go through David's to rent DVC points and work with them now to make sure you have the request in on exactly the right day to get what you want.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter