Does anyone have a pic of Fantasy cabin 2524 or 2526?

camtheriot

DIS Veteran
Ok, we finally Recieved our cabin assignments a couple of days ago, and I am soooo excited that we got connectin rooms as requested :dance3: but, Im really hoping it has the large window with the window seating. Can anyone confirm or deny this?? Does anyone have a pic of one of those cabins?? Thanks!!

Ok, we finally Recieved our cabin assignments a couple of days ago, and I am soooo excited that we got connectin rooms as requested :dance3: but, Im really hoping it has the large window with the window seating. Can anyone confirm or deny this?? Does anyone have a pic of one of those cabins?? Thanks!!

Just got back from the Fantasy 2 weeks ago and had these rooms for my wife and I in 2526 and our daughter and her BFF in 2524 great room location and as far as window size it was large enough for my wife to sit in and not hit her head on the top.

I LOVED cruiselinerooms.com to check out room/ship pictures before I went on my last cruise. I tried to look up some pictures for you but it looks like nobody has posted any pictures from this ship!!

There are some posted from other Disney ships though...so it's worth peeking at. Enjoy your cruise!

Just got back from the Fantasy 2 weeks ago and had these rooms for my wife and I in 2526 and our daughter and her BFF in 2524 great room location and as far as window size it was large enough for my wife to sit in and not hit her head on the top.

Thanks for the info!! Would you happen to have any photos to share?

I LOVED cruiselinerooms.com to check out room/ship pictures before I went on my last cruise. I tried to look up some pictures for you but it looks like nobody has posted any pictures from this ship!!

There are some posted from other Disney ships though...so it's worth peeking at. Enjoy your cruise!

I certainly will check it out!!! Thanks!!

We are just down the hall in 2516 and 2518 on the Fantasy 8/18. From what I have seen from other rooms from this floor (no exact pictures of our rooms either), these are the smaller windows and not the huge windows on some of the decks. Not saying the window is small, but smaller.

There are many people who really love this floor for location on the ship and I have read repeated discussion about this. Perhaps location will make up for any window disappointment.

We are just down the hall in 2516 and 2518 on the Fantasy 8/18. From what I have seen from other rooms from this floor (no exact pictures of our rooms either), these are the smaller windows and not the huge windows on some of the decks. Not saying the window is small, but smaller.

There are many people who really love this floor for location on the ship and I have read repeated discussion about this. Perhaps location will make up for any window disappointment.

Hee Hee!! We are sailing on the 18th too.....and we are in cabins 2512 and 2514!!!!!

AND we are from PA!!!

CANNOT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool1::dance3::cheer2:

Thanks!! I have read alot of good things about the location... So, I think it will be just fine if the windows aren't the really large ones. I'm really glad that we have connecting rooms... Our plan is for The kids will sleep in the second room so My husband and I would have had to split up if we wouldn't have connecting. I'm happy just to be sailing on the Fantasy!!! :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

I will see if I can load the ones that are on my I phone.:thumbsup2

Thanks!! I think you have to subscribe to a photo sharing website.. Like photo bucket. Not sure if you can do it any other way. I appreciate the effort .. If you aren't able to.. Thanks!!

Hey!!! I just read that you were in room 2514!!! We are booked in the same room for our 10/13 cruise can you tell me about the room???
Thank you so much!!!
Stacy

Hee Hee!! We are sailing on the 18th too.....and we are in cabins 2512 and 2514!!!!!

AND we are from PA!!!

CANNOT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool1::dance3::cheer2:

Can you tell me about 2514??? We are booked in the same room for our 10/13 cruise!!!!
Thank you so much!!!

We have 2524 & 2526 booked for our December 2014 cruise and I would love some more opinions from anyone who has stayed in them. My DDs especially want to know if they have the pull down bunks.

TIA

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter