Does anyone have a MVMCP Touring Plan?

TwoTinkersMom

Mouseketeer
Does anyone have a MVMCP Touring Plan? We went last year, but didn't see everything. It was our first time, so I'm sure that we could have seen more with a touring plan. I would love to see some of your touring plans!!! Please and TIA!!!!

My advice is to make a list of the special party events that you and your family want to see. Do these events at thier scheduled time and you can work rides in as time allows. Many of these events are only happening during the party. Enjoy!

We don't see all the shows, hardly any, actually. We love the atmosphere, the dance parties and the parade (with snow!). We opt for the later parade, which is less crowded, and do rides during the first parade with almost non-existent lines.

:sunny:

There is a touring plan for MVMCP on touringplans.com under MK: Misc. plans. It's actually three plans, broken down depending what you want to do more: rides, characters or adult plan (lots of rides). None of them show how to smush everything into the night, but you can kind of mesh two of the plans together to get the most out of it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter