Does anyone have a Kohls 30% off coupon???

KCS

Earning My Ears
I really need a Kohls 30% off coupon for the new June 6 promo.

For online shopping, the code is JUNE30 (30% for Kohl's card holders) and use JUNEFS4MVC for free shipping, no minimum (again card holders only).

The free shipping one didn't work for me... :(

Are you using it with a Kohl's charge card? I got it from Slickdeals.net and they've never failed me yet :rotfl: But I have not used the codes myself so I have no experience with them.

YES! Thank you so much for posting this!

I tried on a dress that I LOVED in the store the other day but didn't want to buy it because it was $70...just saw this post and decided to check it out online...it was $60 now plus with the discount codes you posted I paid $44 with my Kohl's Charge! YAY! So psyched. I can't wait to get it in the mail now :)

I was going to get some more stuff but I had to hold off since I just bought three pairs of shoes and another dress there the other day. Summertime shopping spree!

I have to admit I hate credit cards but almost all of my clothing comes from Kohl's so I signed up for theirs for the discounts and it's great. I just make sure to pay it off every time I use it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter