• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

does anyone have a 7 day Western navigator

a total tink

Earning My Ears
I've been reading alot about the "navigators"...just wondering if anyone has posted one from the 7 day Western cruise...interested to see what activities are available

I have the Western Navs from the 1-10-09 cruise. PM me with your email address if you want them.

Jan

There are navigators linked in the DIS DCL FAQ thread at the top of this forum from all of the cruise itineraries. :)

Jan - Can you send it to me as well. The navigators for the 7 day are either the Eastern cruises or very old.

Thanks

Hi Jan
Would please send it to me too!! I would love to show it to the family. It will give them a better idea of how things are set up each day. Can't wait.............first cruise in June.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter