• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Does anyone from DCL read these posts & respond to concerns about problems while crui

cathie

Castaway Cay Girl
Many of us who have cruised before have concerns & complaints about problems we've experienced onboard. I've sent a few e-mails to DCL & they responded once with a thank-you for bringing it to their attention. Do they actually take care of any of the issues that guests have? Just wondering if it's worth bringing things to their attention. Cathie :bounce:

Yes, they do monitor these boards, but they don't respond directly on the boards. They tend to be very deliberative before making policy changes, but they have made several based, in part, on comments made on this board.

Like any large organization, DCL will receive all kinds of input from its customers. I am sure they want to hear feedback, but the DIScussion Forums would not be the appropriate place for such contact.

Email, snail mail and telephone calls to DCL would be the best venues to pursue. But with such a large volume of business, personal replies probably not are the usual result. The standard response you have received is probably the norm. I would bet though that DCL does listen to folks. Changes are not something that occur overnight. Usually change is gradual so you never know when something you suggested may be implemented! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter