Does Anyone Feel like Their Vacation is So Close, Yet So Far Away???

princessmom5 said:
Im not crazy! We leave tommorow!! I have been a complete basket case for 3 days, Afraid someone is going to get sick, the weather has been bad here...
I needed a stiff drink to finally calm myself down tonight :rotfl2: DD is in bed & healthy & weather is clearing... See ya :wave:

:goodvibes Have a wonderful time! :drinking1 Have a frozen one for me once you get there! Have a magical time! princess:

I won't be double-digit dancing for two more days....I DEFINE CRAZY!!!! This lady needs a vacation from the cold, from my classroom, from life!!!!!!!!! And I gotta wait about 102 more days!!!!!!! ARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!

We are up to picking a hotel. Dolphin or Beach Club -depends on discounts.
Our HDD PS is in already. Mickey Milestones Tour to be reserved this summer for next year. 90 day mark calendar already printed out. Checking out DDE. Will buy of AP vouchers this summer for next year. Will look for AAA Dolphin discounts this fall and Beach Club AP/AAA discounts next Spring.

I love :love: the planning ! Am I a WDW planning maniac :mickeybar ?
482 days to plan our 2 week magical adventure
WDW is our #1 vacation of choice :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter