Does Anyone Feel like Their Vacation is So Close, Yet So Far Away???

ashjohnson80

<font color=red>Everything is sexier in a kilt...<
:badpc: I'm leaving next Saturday so I have 8 days and I'm going nuts. I want to be there now, and this has been one of the slowest weeks of my life and I'm sure that next week is going to be even worse. Then the week that I'm in WDW will probably fly by. Does anyone else get these restless jitters when it is close to their vacation yet you feel like it's never going to get here???? :hourglass

ooo girl i am feelin you! I have two weeks from monday and I am going nuts.. every night I cant sleep and all i think about is it being ALMOST time to start thinking about packing!!

yahoo yahoo yahoo!!!

we leave the same day:banana: I feel just the same, every day this week has felt longer and longer! We did get the cases down yesterday, but too early to pack yet ;)

Oh yes I know the feeling! :cool1:

I have dozens of things I need to do yet the time seems to be going in reverse one second and going way too fast the next!

I still have to finish packing and obsessing over my lists! :banana:

What I am afraid of is what I will fell like when I am back home again. Will it all seem like a quick one night dream? :goodvibes

Oh yeah, only 16 more days and I'm freaking out! :Pinkbounc

And naturally, it will be the quickest week ever while we're there.
That's why I plan to enjoy every moment.

We are exactly 2 weeks out and I hate this! I actually get uptight and question whether it's worth going at all! It happens every time we go away - I worry about the dog, the house, the $ :earseek: !

I know I'll be fine once we're on our way, but I also so enjoy the planning and lead up to the actual trip, so I don't find the time crawls by. As everyone says, once you're there the time flies by so I'm content to just let it be...

Yeah I'm leaving Wednesday.....October 12th, my heart just aches for all of you! HA, just kidding, but really, I have 8 months to go, but I do know what you're feeling. Does anyone suffer from a certain anxiety when you're just days away from leaving, afraid that something is going to happen to prevent the trip all together. I go through that every time I travel.

26 days till we leave. Really looking forward to going. I need a break , six to seven days a week working. I'm dreaming of sitting in Epcot with a funnel cake and taking it easy!!!

:rockband: :charac2: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

I have 65 days at this stage, it feels like forever and also close at the same time. Forever because I can't wait for it to come, close because I swore I would lose at least a stone weight between Christmas and then, and so far have only lost 4lbs. The other 10 is just about do-able, but I really have to cop myself on!!! I must dig out the summer clothes and see if they fit or not, oh dear.........

Now that it's 2 weeks out, I start to worry about one of us getting sick. We're all on a strict regime of vitamins and here's hoping we stay healthy! :earsboy:

I've got 51 days left and it seems like an eternity! :hourglass

we are at just about less than a month and i am torn between packing, etc now and waiting since it still seems like so long....i am also freaking out because i have been reading these boards since last july preparing for the trip, and reading about all this cool stuff and stupid me i never wrote anything down!! i know i remember a lot of stuff...but not everything!! i feel pretty silly about it.

19 days until I go. :cool1:
I booked this trip 30 days in advance, and I have been extremeley excited ever since I booked it. I cant imagine having to wait 80 days! :earseek:

I am only 24 days away until my first vacation as a single mom with my dd5,
I can not wait but am extremly nervous about the plane ride and if anything bad will happen before,during or after ourtrip. I know Disney is well worth saving for two years. CAN NOT WAIT MUCH LONGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just 8 weeks for me feels like 8 months!

I only ever book about 3 months in advance, because I just wouldn't be able to contain myself if it was any longer.

I'm already pretty manic because I haven't been to the World since 2001. We needed a break from it to help make everything feel 'newer' to us again.

Paul.

For me but I guess it will give more time to plan. :goodvibes :earsboy: :sunny: :wave2:

Im not crazy! We leave tommorow!! I have been a complete basket case for 3 days, Afraid someone is going to get sick, the weather has been bad here...
I needed a stiff drink to finally calm myself down tonight :rotfl2: DD is in bed & healthy & weather is clearing... See ya :wave:

:hourglass I hear you....We leave on the 8th. My husband is so excited , he booked a hotel room 12 miles down the road from where we live "just in case we get a snowstorm" for the night before. That puts us about 3/4 mile from the airport. I haven't the heart to remind him that snowstorms cause delays at airports! :teeth: We are definitely in the Disney mode. :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter