Does anyone ever get A&E FP on first attempts.....at their 60 day window?

I got two sets on days 8 and 9 of my trip on my first try. I am coordinating dropping the two on day 8 with another DISer. The day 8 FP+ were for a time I did not like as well and actually overlapped my BOG dinner to a degree.

I was very lucky. I was monitoring the boards for our trip this May 2014 and learned of the switch from Epcot to MK. Went on MDE the morning after the official announcement and had my choice of times for A&E. I figure I was the last lucky person in the world in that regard after watching the hassle it has become since then. Hopefully they are working on a solution to this.

I had no trouble at my 60 day at midnight, I had my choice of any time, but only for day 9 or 10 of our trip. So I'd say if you have a week or less, it's really difficult to get them.

I don't see how it's possible...always windows before you that overlap based on first day of stay. Why is this not a day by day 60 day window....
If I have 5 day vacation and joe has 7 day vacation and we both depart wdw on same day....he can book into my days before my window even opens.

60 days out no problem
14 days out today no problem

I got my FP for A&E first shot when my window opened. But probably what helped was that I just needed one as this is a solo trip for me.

I got A & E FP+ in June, right at my 60 day window, and I logged on at 9:00pm Pacific Time which is midnight Eastern. What helped us is that we had a nine day stay. I was only able to get the FP+ for the eighth day of our trip.

Had my pick of FP times for day 6 of our 7 day vacation..... for 10 of us all together at the same time pixiedust:

We were able to have our choice of multiple times on each of our 3 MK days at our 60 day mark. We originally booked all three days for our family. We then played with the times and days over the course of the next week. We are now 23 days out and cant log into the site at all. Maybe there is going to be a huge crowd when you go.

We were able to have our choice of multiple times on each of our 3 MK days at our 60 day mark. We originally booked all three days for our family. We then played with the times and days over the course of the next week. We are now 23 days out and cant log into the site at all. Maybe there is going to be a huge crowd when you go.

Wait a minute. You can't log into your MDE account at all? There's something wrong there. You need to call Disney and speak with IT immediately:

(407) 939-5277

I got two of my first try at midnight (well 1 AM due to glitches) at 60 days. but I am staying 11 nights. I didn't even look for them earlier in my trip because though I thought it would be fun it wasn't my top priority, but I got them for my 8th and 9th day. I only got the second because I knew my friend that is also going was trying at the same time. I released the other one the next morning. Now we have one for our party night right before the party starts. It definitely is harder for those who aren't staying for longer trips - would for sure be frustrating.

I think that's the only one that was hard to get though as I had no trouble getting TSMM on my third and 7th day and SDMT on my first day (and a couple of others).

I am going to be there in mid Sept. When I booked mine back in July at the 60 day mark at 12:15 a.m. I was able to get 4 all at once on the first try but it was for the 6 th day of the trip. I did have a choice of times throughout the day. The only earlier day I tried for was the second day of my trip but it wasn't available and it wasn't worth the hassle of copying and searching for times since I was able to easily get them on the 6 th day.

Going from October 11-18, I was UNABLE to find ANY fastpass+ for Anna and Else during our stay, and yes I was looking as soon as I was 60 days out.....this week seems to be the most difficult week for getting any reservations period for my family.....was not able to get our favorite restuarants or the BBB for my daughter in the castle, and i tried all those at 180 days out.....

Going from October 11-18, I was UNABLE to find ANY fastpass+ for Anna and Else during our stay, and yes I was looking as soon as I was 60 days out.....this week seems to be the most difficult week for getting any reservations period for my family.....was not able to get our favorite restuarants or the BBB for my daughter in the castle, and i tried all those at 180 days out.....

I would imagine that week is rather busy, I believe Columbus day falls that week. I hope something opens up for you:)

I believe the check-in day also plays in it. We are there from October 9-13 and the fast passes were available for day 3 and 5 of our trip. All the fastpasses for A&E and 7DMT were gone in a few minutes.
Even if we are only staying for 5 nights, we got lucky and I think it is because we are getting there on a Thursday which is probably a few days earlier than most people going for Columbus week and we could select our fast passes a few days before.

Yes at 57 days for my 2nd day with my choice of times morning, afternoon or night. :)

No luck on our 60 day that opened tonight. They were all gone when I logged in right at midnight... Guess it's time to lurk :surfweb:

Yes I got 2 for day 6 right at 11pm on my 60 days. While booking day 2 and 3 there were some late evening FPs for A &E.

I had no problems at all getting my A&E when I logged on 60 days prior to my check-in date. Granted, my Magic Kingdom day is Day 7 of my trip, which was determined 4 months prior when at my 180 day mark, Day 7 was the only day I could get my Be Our Guest reservation. :rotfl: But it IS a Saturday, which is a very popular MK day, and I was still able to get it. :thumbsup2

I actually had A&E pop up on a fast pass+ kiosk last week in the middle of the afternoon. Thought about grabbing it and renting my magic band to the highest bidder. :lmao:

I don't see how it's possible...always windows before you that overlap based on first day of stay. Why is this not a day by day 60 day window....
If I have 5 day vacation and joe has 7 day vacation and we both depart wdw on same day....he can book into my days before my window even opens.

At midnight on our 60th day we were able to get FP+ for all 5 of us in our family at the same time for the 5th day of our trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter