Does anyone else miss Captain E.O.?

I had forgotten all about it. I guess I only saw it a few times. I really enjoyed HISTA when it first came out, but now I think it is getting old. MJ would not be a good image for Disney now. :scared: But it was fun to see the old show and remember it again. :)

I am bored beyond belief by HISTA - I couldn't even force myself to go in and watch it again in October, even though my friend said she liked it and wanted to see it. (When she decides to go on one of the rides I want to ride, then we will talk about it!!!:) )

As for Captain EO - for me, it was only interesting back in 1987 or whenever it first came out because of the little flying creature (I recall that there were stuffed versions of him sold in Star Traders or nearby), but there is no repairing Michael Jackson's image after his, ahem, legal troubles, so bye bye, EO. It got old for me quickly, anyway. I didn't care about it after the first time I saw it and don't miss it. I would rather have the People Mover with its very dated "Tron" segment back up and running than to see EO again!

Ya, I'm so tired of HISTA...it's just old and needs to be replaced. My kids wanted to see it last year so we did but then as we were walking out they both said "Ok, now we never have to do that again" LOL Not like Muppets or Aladdin where they regularly ask to see it again. They need to put something else in there now...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter