Does anyone deliver ADULT beverages???

mjamm

Married to Scrooge...
I have searched high and low for a previous thread re: drinks for the adult types and where is the best place to purchase them. We will not have a rental car and I was wondering if there was such thing as delivery...obviously we would need to be there to accept the delivery, but does anyone know of such thing? Any advice would be appreciated. I don't know who will need the refreshments more....my husband spending another week in Disney:scared1: or me spending a week with my husband and in-laws:sad2: Thanks for the help!:flower3:

We used garden grocer to deliver snacks/drinks and beer this trip. They were wonderful about adding the beer onto our order, even though it doesn't show up as an item that you can choose from on their website. I simply called them and added it onto my order. It wasn't "cheap", but it wasn't unreasonable either. Much better deal than buying beers at the Pop pool bar, for sure! I would imagine they would bring liquor as well. You certainly could call them to ask.

We had no problems at all with their service, they were wonderful!!!

In January we used Garden Grocer.com; they don't list alcoholic beverages on their website, but I read on DIS that they'll pick it up for you. After placing our online order, I called and added it to our order. Delivery is $12 to WDW. You'll want to order early (at least 3 weeks in the off-season.) We were VERY impressed with their service.

You can, take a taxi just off site to the Walgreens on 538. It probably won't cost more than $10 for them to wait while you shop.
It is right down the street from the entrance to HOTEL Blvd. It is about 1 block past the I-4 overpass, within walking distance for those who are walkers. I used to walk there, and also walked from the big Mc'D's to the Priemier Outlets back before I became disabled.
The Walgreens has a liquor store right next to it, convieniently called Walgreens liquors.... You will take a right off Hotel Blvd, then the liqour store is on the right side of the road just past Chick-fil-A.

We had beer delivered from wegoshop.com last week and they were fantastic. I used them instead of Garden grocer because they don't have an order minimum. They do charge a $17.00 delivery fee but it was well worth it.

Garden Grocer delivered a couple of cases of Budweiser for us over labor day.

You can buy beer at the Hess mini-mart,DTD. Take a bus to DTD and get off at the PI stop.

You can buy a bottle in your resort. It's more expensive but if you're just buying a bottle of vodka saving the delivery fee (and hastle of waiting) may make it a wash.

Great! Thank you all so much for all the tips!:worship: You just added the magic my husband was looking for!:woohoo:

We use wegoshop.com and love them for grocery items as well as adult beverages. They will bring hard liquor as well as beer as we order different kinds of liquor each trip. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter