Does anyone actually make the t-shirts for me??

travelscrapper

Earning My Ears
We are leaving next week 9/17 & I would love to have some shirts made---I have NO time to do them myself over this next week. I'd be more than happy to pay for these.

Thanks

Sherri

I'm afraid you will have to either find the time or find a friend to assist you. Absolutely nothing on the Creative DISigns board can be created for sale since this is illegal.....violation of Disney copyright laws. The DISigns are for personal use only. Nobody can be paid for anything here!!

AHHH---interesting--I had no idea---guess no shirts for us this week.

Will know better for next time ! Thanks !

If I can do shirts, you or one of your friends can too:) There are so many designs on here I am sure you can find at least a couple to make for your trip. Time frame: buy shirts, wash and dry NO fabric softner, transfer sheets, I use only M_I_C_K_E_Y. Print design onto transfer paper and then iron the design to the shirt...Even if you only make one, try it and I know you will be happy:) Also, enjoy every moment of your magical vacation at the Happiest Place on Earth:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter