Does anybody have a Magic Kingdom dinner ADR on 12/4/12

RRRmouse

Earning My Ears
Every time I check the reservations site for dinner in the MK for 12/4/12 there is absolutely nothing available.

I am wondering if anybody has reservations in the MK that evening or if Disney is not making them available for some reason.

Is there something going on this night in the MK besides MVMCP? I can't imagine that the MVMCP on a Tues would cause every single dinner reservation to be gone already, the Thurs date for MVMCP that week has plenty available including CRT and Crystal Palace. I realize it is Pop warner week as well but can't imagine this has anything to do with it either.

Just seems like something strange is going on for that evening.

Not surprising, really. There are only five TS restaurants at MK. Havent' seen where they've opened any overflow, like Diamond Horseshoe, and Be Our Guest is not open for reservations yet so we don't know if it will be available for that date.

You are probably right. I just find it odd there are plenty of dinner magic kingdom adrs every other day that week.

I have a 5:00 pm at Crystal Palace that day in anticipation of MVMCP. Wonder if it's going to be crazy for some reason? I booked it at 180 days though.

I have a 5:00 pm at Crystal Palace that day in anticipation of MVMCP. Wonder if it's going to be crazy for some reason? I booked it at 180 days though.

Thanks for your response, at least I know that it is possible and I will keep checking on cancellations. Hope it is not too crazy.

Yes, I did have a Liberty Tree Tavern reservation but I released it 2 days ago due to me having to modify our travel dates slightly.

I will be going to mvmcp that night and was hoping to get an ADR at Be Our Guest. Hopefully, there is nothing else going on that would make the parks extra crowded. So far, I have not heard of anything.

Keep watching. Once the Be Our Guest ADRs open up there will be all sorts of shuffling going on.

So I have been searching 3-4 times a day for the last 5 weeks and absolutely nothing was available.

2 hours ago nothing was still available.

I searched again 30 min ago on a whim and all sorts of stuff is there!

Multiple times for CRT, tony's, LTT and the Plaza.

So strange that all of the sudden there is so much available. I am not complaining but I just don't get Disney dining reservations sometimes. It is almost as if multiple people cancelled a whole lot of reservations all on the same evening in a time span of 2 hours... or Disney released a bunch more time slots or something.

I thought there might be some cancellations due to BOG, but not so many all at once in one evening.

Whatever, now we have CRT for 5:20 before MVMCP!

Sounds to me like they were holding them all back until they decided on some sort of special event, maybe in preparation for the FLE opening.

Congrats for sticking with it and finding what you need!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter