Does any use SKYPE for International Calls?

I'm not sure this is the same thing you are talking about. We use Skype to talk with our daughter who lives in Mexico City. It was a free download and there is no charge to use it. My son-in-law downloaded it for us, so I'm not sure of the logistics of doing that.
We did buy an inexpensive (less than $10.00, I think) microphone so we can not only chat but also talk to her by speaker. It isn't quite as clear as the land line phone, but certainly a lot cheaper.

4evr@dzny said:
I'm not sure this is the same thing you are talking about. We use Skype to talk with our daughter who lives in Mexico City. It was a free download and there is no charge to use it. My son-in-law downloaded it for us, so I'm not sure of the logistics of doing that.
We did buy an inexpensive (less than $10.00, I think) microphone so we can not only chat but also talk to her by speaker. It isn't quite as clear as the land line phone, but certainly a lot cheaper.

There is a means of using SKYPE that you can dial an actual phone number through your computer.

Just wondering if anyone is doing so internationally.

Do i all the down. It is called Skupe out. I call most of Europe for .02 cents. In USA it is free. India is a good rate. I have a linkysys phone attached to skype and i use it like a regular phone

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter