Does AAA have discounts for GF concierge?

cstrong

Earning My Ears
I can't bring myself to spend $700 on a room but was curious if AAA offers discounts for concierge. Thank you in advance!

I don't know, but they had discounts for our Polynesian concierge room, so maybe. If you are booking a room only, you can call disney to check availability, or call AAA if you are interested in a discounted package.

cstrong said:
I can't bring myself to spend $700 on a room but was curious if AAA offers discounts for concierge. Thank you in advance!

I received a AAA discount on my GF Concierge room for Dec. :cool1: Still alot, but we are celebrating our anniversary.

I've booked AAA rate at GF concierge (and at contemporary 14th floor concierge). Both times I ended up canceling, but both times it was a pretty good discount, albeit still a fortune.

Yes, the AAA rate was available for both Sugar Loaf and RPC (main Building). We hesitated, and RPC was gone by the time we booked, so we're staying SL for our Nov/Dec trip. It was 15% off rack rate for Value Season.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter