• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Does 50's Prime Time have seperate desserts for kids?

E

eeyoresmom

We're thinking of buying the kid's VKL vouchers to use here,but only if the kids can order dessert of the regular menu.The vouchers wouldn't be such a good deal if they didn't include a dessert we could split.TIA:)

Yes. My son got his second favorite dessert there (His favorite is the troll cookie at Akershus -- you paint it before you eat it.) At Prime Time, you choose your dessert by looking at pictures on a Viewmaster. The kids' one is a custom ice cream sundae. It consists of a scoop of ice cream in a stemmed bowl on a plate surrounded by little containers of toppings. My son told the server he wanted a LOT of cherries and was rewarded with a whole bowl full.

we didn't use vouchers just wanted to say I had a peanut butter and jelly milkshake and yummmmyyy!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter