Dodge Ball on Disney Fantasy

fwlo6750

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know if there are scheduled dodge ball games on the Dis Fantasy? My sons are very interested in knowing if they will be able to play...:duck:

Do they really still play that these days? It has been banned in some of the schools here. If they do, it would be during a club activity on the sports deck I suppose. You can check the navigators to see if it has been offered.

We were on the Magic in March. Vibe played after dark with glow bracelets on. They had a blast

They have "GAGA Ball" now instead. :rotfl2: :sad2:

I don't see it listed for fall Fantasy 2012 unless it occurs during "Gender Wars." :rotfl:

My kids played gaga ball last summer on the wonder and LOVED it! They taught the neighborhood kids and still play it all the time.

In all fairness I found it, Fantasy eastern Oct 2012, Dodge Ball, Vibe activity, 14 - 17 y/o, Tuesday, St Marteen, 5:00 - 5:45pm, I'll assume in the basketball court, deck 13 aft. Listed only once for this sailing. Not sure if they would reschedule due to weather/wind. You could check more recent Navigators too.

HTH

ETA; I have no idea what GAGA Ball is BTW, but it does sound tamer than Dodge Ball.

On the fantasy in earlier this month the vibe went up to play at midnight till 1 am it was pretty fun playing at sea

In all fairness I found it, Fantasy eastern Oct 2012, Dodge Ball, Vibe activity, 14 - 17 y/o, Tuesday, St Marteen, 5:00 - 5:45pm, I'll assume in the basketball court, deck 13 aft. Listed only once for this sailing. Not sure if they would reschedule due to weather/wind. You could check more recent Navigators too.

HTH

ETA; I have no idea what GAGA Ball is BTW, but it does sound tamer than Dodge Ball.

http://www.gagaballpits.com/rules.html

Just got off the Fantasy 3 weeks ago....I have three boys 10,13,16....they all played dodge ball while on the cruise....Its really not listed in any of the daily activities, but if they go to the clubs they do play it... Numerous times I might add for all three of my boys..

My teens played this last week on the Dream - loved it, as always!:thumbsup2

Edge had it listed as an activity a few times during our Fantasy cruise. It was one of my oldest ds's favorite activities.

Midnight Dodgeball for the Edge crowd on-deck in the basketball courts while sailing the Dream in June. My sons favorite activity!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter