documents??

willow

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know when my docs will arrive? I booked a land and sea vacation Feb. 12-19. Booked my flight on my own, though. I sea people on here that have over a month to go and are receiving their documents already! I find this frustrating...

willow

ants in my pants dance.....::yes:: :hyper: ::yes:: :hyper:

Documents are "officially" sent 2 or more weeks ahead. In reality, they are sent about a month ahead. If you booked thru a TA, they should have already been sent to your TA. It is then the agency's job to get them to you.

So...I'd call the TA or DCL directly (if you booked thru DCL) and ask about them. They may be sitting on a desk at the agency!

I meant to say that I booked through a travel agent and booked my flight on my own....I just noticed that it didn't come out that way. Funny how that happens...

Anyway, thanks for the info. The TA never told me that it would be sent to her. I will be calling her today.

Willow
:sunny:

for the info. I would not have called my TA had you not suggested it. I called and guess what! She had my stuff on her desk, she said they had come in the night before.... She delivered them yesterday and I am doing the docs are here dance:earseek: :Pinkbounc

still have ants in my pants though...
:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

willow

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter