Documents

gracieclaire

Mouseketeer
Hi leaving on Saturday and my printer has broke, iv bought a new one and cannot get that to work. On my email it says to print and bring the documents with me, but if i cannot would it be ok to show the details on my phone? Has anyone done this? thanks

im sorry i dont know the answer to your question, but if your struggling then i would like to offer my services if you need them printed out.
i can post them out to you next day from my work office if required. Send me a message and i will give you my email address and you could send me the details for me to print out and send out to you.

We arrive on Monday! cant wait! :-)

all the best.

we've shown security the document on our phone, and we got in with no problem, at halloween in the NPB. It just takes them a couple of minutes to check.

im sorry i dont know the answer to your question, but if your struggling then i would like to offer my services if you need them printed out.
i can post them out to you next day from my work office if required. Send me a message and i will give you my email address and you could send me the details for me to print out and send out to you.

We arrive on Monday! cant wait! :-)

all the best.

Thank you for your kind offer, iv managed to get a friend to print them for me, have a lovely trip

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter