Documents when renting points

ThreeTwo

Earning My Ears
I'm wondering what info should be on the documents the owner has sent me. I don't see that we booked the DDP, or any info that I gave for DME? Also it dosen't mention the room location (It was to be booked as Hospitality House) Are these reservation confirmation always vague?

If you got a copy of the reservation that Member Service sent you, it would have that the dining plan was added, if it was added when the reservation was made and not afterward. There is not ever a mention of Magic Express, but it should have Hospitatlity house on the reservation someplace.

I don't rent, so maybe what you got is not a copy of what the member received. Ask!

Bobbi:goodvibes

It has the owners name on it, but shows that the resevation was confirmed for me.

It shows the arrival and departure dates, room type (not location), number of guests, housekeeping service, and points used.

It dosen't show the DDP or that it was to booked as HH

I rented to others before and Magical express has never been on the ressie - The DDP on the ressies I made did not make it to the ressie confirmation - but upon receiving the confirmation I called MS and they did confirm that the DDP was showing in the system. As far as Hospitality House(HH) it should clearly state on the reservation after the unit size "near Hosp. House" otherwise it is not in this section.

Sue:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter