documents question...

jupers

DIS Veteran
Woohoo! Got my ME tags yesterday. But will I get other stuff in the mail or just that? If so, when should I expect it?

DME materials are mailed 6 weeks prior to check-in
Package materials are mailed 5 weeks prior to check-in

assuming you booked a package, i would expect the vouchers et al in another week or so.

at least these things

# Sea Raycers by Sea Rays
Get a certificate valid for 90 minutes of watercraft fun when you buy 60 minutes (one certificate per person, not valid all dates, restrictions apply).
# Miniature Golf
Get a certificate valid for one round at either Disney's Fantasia Gardens or Disney's Winter Summerland Miniature Golf courses (valid for one round of golf per reservation).
# Planet Hollywood®
$15 certificate valid for food and non-alcoholic beverages at Planet Hollywood® Downtown Disney® West Side. VIP Preferred Seating is available from 11 a.m. through 6 p.m. Not valid with any other offers or discounts. One certificate per reservation.
# Commemorative luggage tag (one per person)

i don't book packages so i don't know exactly what else if anything. i get nothing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter