documents for November double dip...???

No DOCs here yet either. I'm hoping they come tomorrow. Donna, we used AAA too. Did you use the local Newtown one before you left? If so, we should be getting ours together.

Lauri

Our cruise docs arrived last Thursday.
(We used All Seasons Travel if anyone is wondering.)

Woody

Lauri said:
No DOCs here yet either. I'm hoping they come tomorrow. Donna, we used AAA too. Did you use the local Newtown one before you left? If so, we should be getting ours together.

Lauri

Lauri -

It's the AAA office in Hamilton, NJ. Not sure how we ended up there, just called on the phone several cruises ago... have never met the agent or been to the office. So, whenever she receives them she'll now have to mail them up here to MA. Like I said, I'll be lucky to see them before the end of the week! :sad2:

Donna,

That's the same AAA office we used, and it still wasn't here in today's mail :sad2: . As long as it's here before we travel.

Lauri

Just got my docs! Just think, in less than 2 weeks we will be boarding the boat!

See you all there!

Jack

We just got our Docs today (Monday). What are the Double Dip Wrist Bands? I did not get any, at least I do not think so. We got some luggage tags????????? Or did I know look at them close enough?

Cruiser4Life said:
We just got our Docs today (Monday). What are the Double Dip Wrist Bands? I did not get any, at least I do not think so. We got some luggage tags????????? Or did I know look at them close enough?

A very kind (and extremely organized) lady on the cruise meets thread for this cruise arranged a group order of DISgreen wrist bands. They did not come from DCL. Just a fun extra...

We received our docs on Friday...Orlando bound in ONE WEEK!!!

Carolyn

Oh okay... So I guess we will still get on the ship without these arm bands... :-)

Hope you all have a GREAT CRUISE AND WEATHER !!!! Us too !!!

Hi

We are leaving on Fri Nov 3 and still no documents. We are wondering what happens if we don't get them. We are staying at POP Century 1 week before the cruise. would they re-issue new documents and send to the hotel.

We booked our cruise with points - so the travel agent is 5,000 miles away. Very difficult to get thru to them as everyone uses point these days.

Thanks Jacqueline - See you all on the Nov double dip
:rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter