• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Documents Arrived--said Jackets Required In Lumieries And Palo???

ilovemky

DIS Veteran
Now the dilemma--my hubby has rented a tux for the formal nites so he would not have to bother with packing anything--now it looks like he STILL has to pack a jacket too? Can he get by with a shirt and tie and NOT have to pack an extra jacket for those two restaurants??

Please help--sailing 5/25

We are on the Magic. Sunday Night we dined in Lumiere's. Hardly any of the gentlemen wore jackets. A few wore ties. I did notice in the Navigator this time that they only suggested a jacket in Palos. I am wondering if they are becoming more relaxed on the rotation restaurants.

we will be on the magic on the 5/25 western--any hints you can give me--this is our first cruise!

Yes if he wears a tux on the formal nights he should be ok. My husband wore his tux at Palo's also.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter