documentation ?

iluvepcot

Mouseketeer
We have birth certificates for all for our cruise next month. My birthcertificate is my maiden name. I have had two marriages and name changes since then. What do I bring? I know my drivers lic and birth cert. do I need a marriage cert?

On my confirmation from travel agent it says:
Your travel requires the following documentation:
Proof of citizenship required: A valid passport or certified state issued birth certificate - original raised seal - with goverment issued photo id for US citizens. If applicable - a civil marriage certificate or divorce papers may be required.

The last time we cruised with birth certificates, I was asked for my marriage certificate, and my drivers license. It was a good thing I had it with me. We now have passports, so no more problems.

I will bring it just in case.

I think when we return, we will apply for our passports. You need them in 08 anyway.

thanks again for your help

I was wondering about this as well: My passport is in my in my maiden name as is my birth certificate but my drivers' license is in my married name. When we booked the cruise, I booked it in my maiden name so that it would match my passport. Will I have any problems, do you think?

Yes it is recommended that you have the Marriage license with you. They are supposed to follow the "paper trail" to make sure that you are who you say you are.pirate:

We traveled with birth certificates and I made sure I had our marriage certificate also. Customs can be a quirky thing without a passport.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter