• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Document Dance!

Congrats :)
We're going the following week (8/4) so ours should be here next week...

WOOHOO!

ChadOKW said:
I will be on the same cruise, but no Doc's Yet :confused3

I called my parents tonight and they haven't received theirs either (and they only love a block away!). How neat that we will be on the same cruise. Do you know what seating you have or what your stateroom number is? I see you are at the BCV..and we are at the BC. Now if you were flying out of BWI on SW on the 24th, I'd says this is really getting to be a small world! :flower:

I got mine for 7/31 Wonder, Saturday July 2! All filled out and ready to go. Now I just gotta pack and wait 9 days (hitting WDW first).

Zachsmomie:
We have the 2nd seating for dinner, 8:30pm, flying out of PHL on SW on the 24th. Still no Doc's :sad2:

zachsmomie said:
:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Our Documents for the 7/28/05 Wonder came today!

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:
I couldn't tell, are you happy about this? :earboy2: J/K! I hope you have a wonderful trip! :wave:

I'm doin' the doc dance too!!! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: Sailing July 24, 2004 and I received my documents yesterday!!!. Now I'm really excited to go!!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:cool1: Congrats!!! You must be VERy excited! We go August 11 on the Wonder and I can barely contain myself knowing that in less than a month we will be sailing. Can't wait to read your trip report when you return. Have a safe trip!

ChadOKW said:
Got my Docs today for the July 28 Wonder cruise :banana: Now just hope for no storms.

Storms???I hadn't even thought of storms!! ACKKK!

Due to the nervousness of my parents, I called Disney and they said their documents were sent ON JULY 6th but not received yet :sad2: . So I confirmed their address and it was wrong! The had the right house number but my street. :scared1: Originally everything was under my address because we were surprising my folks by booking and paying part if they decided to go.

Disney told me to call the travel agent (Dreams Unlimited) and long story short, they fixed it right away while I was on the phone. So the docs are being sent UPS and should arrive by Monday or Tuesday. I hope they do! :worried: Fortunately, my parents have left all those details up to me and the obsessive planning gene skipped them and landed squarely on me. So they don't know this is abnormal.

Boy, I need a vacation from planning my vacation :rotfl: :rotfl:

Due to the nervousness of my parents, I called Disney and they said their documents were sent ON JULY 6th but not received yet . So I confirmed their address and it was wrong! The had the right house number but my street.
That's a good lesson learned...when in doubt, call DCL to check!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter