Doctor Who

Love love love Doctor Who. Just started watching this year. I'm at 11/Amy/Rory season 5. In the middle of a two-episode story about these things coming out of the ground and pulling people in because of a drill going 21 km down.

Love love love Doctor Who. Just started watching this year. I'm at 11/Amy/Rory season 5. In the middle of a two-episode story about these things coming out of the ground and pulling people in because of a drill going 21 km down.
Your almost at two of my favorite episodes!

Oh man, I just started watching YESTERDAY on Netflix! You guys can help me with something: Should I just skip to the last episode featuring the Ninth Doctor (season 1 finale) and get straight to the 10th? Is there anything critical I'd miss? I hope I don't sound like an idiot asking this, trying to jump the gun this early in...

Oh man, I just started watching YESTERDAY on Netflix! You guys can help me with something: Should I just skip to the last episode featuring the Ninth Doctor (season 1 finale) and get straight to the 10th? Is there anything critical I'd miss? I hope I don't sound like an idiot asking this, trying to jump the gun this early in...

Honestly, that wouldn't be much of a good idea, because even if it's one episode, there's a lot you could miss that they reference in a later episode, because they tend to do that a lot.

If you go back and watch the older, original series (Patrick Troutman, Peter Davidson, ect.) actually that isn't much of a problem, as the original series was mostly episodic.

The reboot/new series, however, is written more as a serial, so if you skip around you miss things that come into play later and you won't understand what the characters are talking about when they refer to events that happened previously.

Oh fair enough. £40's a bit much. I wish they did signings here though, I'd just go and creep haha. And Moffat & Gatiss did a signing of Sherlock Holmes books in London a few weeks ago.. everything's in London D:

Flesh and Stone (the Megavideo and Videobb links should work)
The Hungry Earth (same for this episode)
Cold Blood (same again)
The Lodger (and again)

For series 6, click the episode and then click 'search links' and if there's a Novamov link, pick that because there's no limit to the amount you can watch on there (although sometimes it has adverts that play out loud so you might need to pause the video and mute the adverts once or twice). If there isn't a link to that, choose a Megavideo or Videobb link.

TY! I got the whole set of series 6!:goodvibes

NO! Don't do it! Though there may be some boring episodes, DW is just not a show that a ccan skip around, because they refference things so much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter