Doctor left me in shock...

Father of twin DDs here--mine are all grown up. :) How do you feel about gray hair?;) CONGRATS!:)

Congrats! My twins will be sixteen soon...boy and girl who have just recently started to get along! My favorite question that people ask to me and now them : "Are they identical?" ...most of the time as they are standing there...we simply say "yes" and let them figure it out later. The advice that I have for parents multiples is the dominant twin pattern. This is something we were not aware of and it caused some problems in school. We never noticed that my daughter was developing speech problems as a toddler...we understood her but strangers could not...this was caused by my son speaking for her all of the time and she let him as she was content to let him talk (not so much anymore). She was in speech therapy from 1st to 5th grade. The therapist told us this was something prevalent in twins. Again congrats to you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter