• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Docs are here:)

OOOOHHHH. I guess that means the 5/22 are coming soon.

The docs really make the cruise seem official. Now it's time to read them in horrible detail. I know I will when they arrive.

Receiving your docs makes it seem that much more real. Enjoy your cruise and hope you have wonderful weather. - Mike

Originally posted by Tom&Melissa
UPS just delivered our docs for the May 20th cruise...I guess it is official now!!!

Cool!!! But I'm still waiting for our 5/15 docs... :(

Originally posted by jello411
I just got my docs for the 5/15 cruise. So excited!!!

Ohhhhhh..you're killing me!!! ;) Did you check out our thread over on the cruise meets board?? We have a yahoo group for DIS'ers cruising 5/15. check it out and join us!!

We are also on the 5/22 cruise. Hope that means ours are coming soon. :hyper: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

How exciting! We haven't got ours yet for the May 20th cruise. We did get a shore excursions packet in the mail today.

See ya soon!

Donna

Just got our May 22 docs. Are the enclosed forms the ones that everbody says to have filled out before we get to the docks or are there more?

Originally posted by NYDisneyMom
Cool!!! But I'm still waiting for our 5/15 docs... :(

I'm still waiting for my May 8th docs!! I called on Thursday and they told me that they were being printed that day and then sent UPS 3 day select so I should have them Wednesday at the latest!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter