Dockers Free Flight Promo -- Got your forms?

GoofItUp

DIS Veteran
Has anyone who took advantage of the Dockers/JCPenny promotion (buy $125 worth of clothes, get a voucher for a free airline ticket) gotten their form to select dates/flights yet? I mailed mine the first day the promotion started and still haven't heard anything. We were suppose to allow 6-8 weeks for processing. Tomorrow is 8 weeks from the day I sent it, so by the end of the week they should have had it for 8 weeks. I may be glad that I've kept all those clothes in the bags, tags attached, with the gift receipts!

I did, and have heard nothing. I also had to exchanged everything for different sizes. But I have all the receipts.

There is a thread like this on fat wallet.com also and only one of quite a few had actually gotten their paperwork. Hopefully you all get it soon. I did it but I doubt I'll get my rebate since my mom took something back with a duplicate receipt forgetting the reason we purchased everything in the first place.

I didn't get my forms yet either. I'm hoping to get them the 1st couple weeks of August.

I also sent in the free flight forms 7 weeks ago. I did keep copies of everything, and will call at the 8 week mark to see what's going on. Did anyone do this last year? I am wondering if people got their 1st, 2nd or 3rd choices. Somebody post as soon as you get your forms, please!:rolleyes:

I only did the hotel promotion and haven't gotten anything.

My parents did both promotions (hotel and flight) and have gotten both booklets as promised.

Oops -- I started this thread and then ended up posting my follow-up on another thread that was going at the time. I did get my vouchers (for both me & DH) the very next day after I originally posted this. Now I'm just trying to decide when/where I want to go!

Im relieved to hear I am not the only one waiting. I keep thinking that maybe I messed up and bought something that was excluded from the promo. My parents did the promo as well and they havent gotten anything either. I did get the hotel break packet though.

I did it also, but have not heard anything back as of yet. Just wondering ...please let us know who has gotten their vouchers ! Thanks:thumbsup2

I have called every week since July 15th. I submitted mine on June 4th, and my husband submitted his on June 8th. They told me just last week that his was printed on the 10th, and we still have not received it. Mine isn't even in their system! This seems so bogus to me! Come on the promotion says 6-8 weeks. It's now going on 12 weeks!

Can someone give me the number to call?

I did it, made copies & now can't find the copies! The copies exist somewhere in my house...

Can someone give me the number to call?

I did it, made copies & now can't find the copies! The copies exist somewhere in my house...

Me too. Unfortunately we had the carpeting replaced in our entire upstairs and I had to pack everything in boxes! So my copies are somewhere in a box in our garage!

Maggie

I just called about my forms and was told that they are currently processing the forms received on June 9th-14th and that they were working about 3-4 weeks behind.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter