• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Doc McStuffins...

CampbellzSoup

Son. Husband. Father.
I will never be able to look at Doc McStuffins again the same way.

Also PRERECORD the shows if they are that stress free and enjoyable!? My God what a good time I had today watching the show what a great way to start my day off.

If going live is making the team and atmosphere stressful id rather have it like this!

OMG - TOTALLY agree - I have not laughed that hard in a long time -thank God I was alone in my complex's laundry room!!! And I'm glad I'm not the only one who had "odd thoughts" about Doc McStuffins - I don't feel quite so alone now!!! ROTFL!!!

I enjoyed this weeks podcast so much more than I have in months. They seemed so relaxed and open with their opinions. It was a great show!

I even had a co-worker - who is a "somewhat Disney person" (but not hardcore, like me! LOL) and who has never watched a podcast watch with me today, and we were both in tears laughing so hard!

Agreed! I haven't been listening long but everyone seemed so much more relaxed in this one. No stiffness at all :)

I'm a little behind but just heard this this morning on my way to work. I was literally laughing out loud. A nice start to my Monday. The best part was JL trying to keep things together while Pete and others carried on with their comments. I loved her first saying the story was for the preschoolers and then changing and saying it wasn't once the conversation went down hill.

I was confused by the comment by Pete about JL holding up a current USA Today issue like in a hostage video...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter