• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Doc McStuffins?

bwhitlatch81

Earning My Ears
I know Doc and Sofia are in the Dis jr show, but are there meet and greets for them anywhere in the park? And any rumors of them joining the h&v show?

Not going until Mar. 29th, but have a little one that would be beyond thrilled to meet these two!

I know Sofia does do a Meet and Greet right outside the Disney Jr. Live stage show area. Jake does as well. At this point, no meet and greets for Doc McStuffins. Neither one is currently at H&V either.....

No Doc yet. And there have been M&G rumors about Doc now for almost a year. I originally booked H&V on our trip last month just in case, and when we realized that Sophia debuted the week before we got there, but wouldn't be at H&V, we cancelled it.

Because of the touring Doc McStuffins show I doubt that there will be a Doc meet and greet until the tour ends. Maybe sometime around the holidays or earlier next year is my best guess right now.

Thanks! I'm hoping the new year will bring new meet and greets! At least by the end of March! Even if we don't, we 'll at least get to see Sofia, so that's good!

Because of the touring Doc McStuffins show I doubt that there will be a Doc meet and greet until the tour ends. Maybe sometime around the holidays or earlier next year is my best guess right now.

The touring show often doesn't even have Doc there. She was not at Navy Pier and it was sort of a let down for the many kids in line. Granted it was stated she might not be there, but still it was hard/

Sofia meets in the same place as Jake form Jake & the Never Land Pirates.

BOT Sofia and Doc are part of the new Disney Junior show at Hollywood Studios according to the Disney Parks Blog along with Jake and Mickey Mouse Club House

BOT Sofia and Doc are part of the new Disney Junior show at Hollywood Studios according to the Disney Parks Blog along with Jake and Mickey Mouse Club House

Yes, Sofia and Doc were in the Disney Junior show when we were there back in April. My 3 year old loved that show so much even if the characters were only in puppet form.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter