Doc Dance!

mostyn17

DIS Veteran
Just called Disney and our documents were shipped yesterday for the September 4th cruise!!!!!!!!!!!!! :Pinkbounc :bounce: :smooth: :earseek: :teeth: :hyper: ::yes:: :yo-yo: :wave2:

Anyone get there yet? If not..look for them in the mail very soon! :)

Travis

Hi Travis,

Hazel called DCL this morning and got the UPS tracking number for our docs. I checked the UPS website when I got home for lunch and found out that our docs are on the truck and will be delivered today!!!!!!!!!

The UPS truck is usually in our area between 1 and 2 every afternoon. Our docs will be here very soon!!!!!!!!!

Great news Andy! Hey, i'll be waiting on a full report on San Juan.....I want all your tips and tons of pictures!! :p

Have a great cruise!!

Travis

Our docs arrived about 2:10 this afternoon. Hazel called me as soon as they were delivered. Upon opening the docs we discovered that we had been upgraded from a cat 9 cabin 2118, to a cat 5 cabin 7038, MAGIC has struck again!!!

:thewave: :thewave: :thewave:

Most people never get upgraded and here you have on both your cruises....

That DAID must know what a good guy you are and how much you help everyone on these boards.

Congrats and enjoy your Verandah!!!

Ginny

Boy Andy! I'm going to start traveling with you! You get all the upgrades! :crazy: That is really great news! At least you get your verandah again! ;)

Have a great time!! :D

Travis

Yeah! That means mine will be coming soon. We sail on the 9/11/04 Western. It will really make it seem real then!!

Kathy

Originally posted by mostyn17
Just called Disney and our documents were shipped yesterday for the September 4th cruise!!!!!!!!!!!!! :Pinkbounc :bounce: :smooth: :earseek: :teeth: :hyper: ::yes:: :yo-yo: :wave2:

Anyone get there yet? If not..look for them in the mail very soon! :)

Travis

UPS dropped ours off this afternoon so the rest of the September 4th group cannot be far behind!

I can't wait. I want our documents.....NOW!!!! LOL. :D

We sail on the Aug 21st Eastern and we got just our docs today too! Unfortunately we didn't get upgraded but we did luck out by getting a secret port hole room. Hey, at least they didn't take our cat 10 room and decide to upgrade us to a cat 9. I would have been very, very mad. I wonder if they have ever done this to anyone? Anyway won't be long till we're sailing!!!!!!!!!!!

O.K. I'm ready to go now, I got my docs all filled in, isn't it August 21st, yet??? ;)

:sunny: Andy, That is woulderful. Could not have happend to a nicer person.

Yea!! for all of you who recieved your doc's!!!:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Congrats Andy!!! on your upgrade....you deserve it!:teeth:

I love hearing about all the people recieving their documents...especially now that our cruise is getting so close. It means ours should be here SOOOON. Sept. 11th Magic..here we come...almost:crazy:

Congrats!!! I'm doing the doc dance with all ya'all!!

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Andy, You are one lucky duck!! Congrats on the upgrade!! You truly must have the "in" with someone at DCL!! I am so glad you got your verandah. It would be such a shame to have to call you "The Porthole Man"! It just doesn't have the right ring to it!!:hyper:

Hope all you cruisers are crackin' on the packin'!! Three short weeks and it's "bon voyage"!! (I'm jealous!!)

This will be our fourth cruise.

We booked CAT11 guarantee (because guar was all they had left up to CAT6). Found out today we're in a CAT11 on deck 6.

I guess it could be worse....I could be underneath a nightclub. :rolleyes:

Not that I'm complaining or anything but you all who receive these amazing upgrades are quite lucky.

Book what you'll be happy with, right?

Hey Andy,
I'm so glad that you have a counter. I didn't even realize that we are only 23 days away!! I could never get my counter to work. Guess I'll have to look at yours everyday!
Maybe we'll bump into each other on the cruise. We are from NJ too. We've had enough of this rain. You should use some of that Disney magic you have to ensure us of beautiful weather.

Ok, I finally figured how to get the counter to work. Guess I didn't read the directions right the first time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter