Do you...

Meka003

Mouseketeer
Do you pack your own shampoo and conditioner ? Do you feel you get enough at the resort ? Im not picky on what I use :)

You can always leave a note for the mousekeeper asking for more if you need it.

I bring my own because the stuff at the resorts makes my hair feel greasy, but that's a personal preference.

I brought my own. Don't like the stuff they have. Makes my scalp itch. But as pp said ask for more .

Last edited:
I bring my own. I'm picky. DH doesn't care, so he will use whatever they bring.

I pack my own. My hair doesn't like the H20 stuff at all, it dries it out horribly.

We stayed at the GF and liked the H20 product they had. One less thing for me to pack! I don't know what they have at the other resorts, though.

They have it at all the resorts...just ask for more daily..they will keep you supplied. It is a bit drying but we love it..

I pack my own, I'm picky. My kids use the hotel stuff, they always have enough. I feel like everyday mousekeeping left more.

I'm a shampoo and conditioner snob so I definitely bring my own :) I do hoard Disney H20 soap though.

I love the Disney hotel's toiletries (they give you shampoo, bar soap, conditioner & shower gel) and as other posters have said, you can always leave a note to mousekeeping to leave extra - that what I always do. Plus, it's less to pack.

I always bring my own but now maybe I won't? Hmmmmm. Less to pack.

We will be staying at the Poly and BC.

I believe they still vary what you get in the room by resort/resort level. If they've standardized it across all hotels, it must be a fairly recent change.

Do you pack your own shampoo and conditioner ? Do you feel you get enough at the resort ? Im not picky on what I use :)

I always do. The H2O line makes my hair all dry and frizzy. Not just the combo stuff at the Value and Mods either. The Deluxe resort line is rotten on my hair as well. Hate it.

Not a fan of the shampoo/conditioner in the rooms, so I always bring my own. I just fill up those travel size bottles for each so it isn't taking up any space at all in my luggage and that has always been more than enough for a weeks stay or even longer.

Bring my own. Last stay was POP in March and as in years past at values they only leave bar soap and a 2/1 type shampoo. It really does not condition so between that and Florida water tended to leave hair very dry. No conditioner or body gel. Moderates we have always gotten a shampoo and a conditioner. Have not stayed deluxe in a few years.

I bring conditioner. I'm good with hotel shampoo as long as I have good conditioner to use on top of it.

LOVE the Sea marine shampoo at the GF! usually bring my own, but might only bring my own conditioner next trip at the GF!

I like it too! I do bring a little container of my own and tend to use both, interchanging them during the trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter