• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Do you wear Disney related clothing throughout most of your trip?

Do you wear Disney related clothing throughout most of your trip?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
We have one day where we all wear a Mizzou shirt, as we live in Columbia, MO and are big Mizzou tiger fans. And right now, I'm working on making sure we each have a Disney Hawaiian shirt for a Hawaiian shirt day. My DH is not a Disney fan, so we have to be subtle! My daughter and I will have matching jackets though for the evening, and this happened by accident. A few years ago I was "caught" in a cold park and "forced" to buy a $60 hoodie for "survival". It is a Hawaiian Minnie Mouse pattern and I love it. Then, while in a consignment shop in town last week, I found it in my daughter's size!!! Could not believe the luck, as that jacket was bought 5 years ago! Even better, hers was only $4!! :cool1:

All Disney all week no.

Usually Disney ball cap. I have an Epcot 30 one that I wear to... EPCOT!! ;) Other times I have one that says "Property of DisneyWorld" I have a black Yin/Yang Mickey hat that is my pool hat. And an old Grumpy one that needs to be retired.

If I am wearing a shirt, I have 3 mickey shirts that depending on the weather will come out.

Defo, T-shirts, shorts, jeans, sneakers, zero make/up, slap on the sunblock. ;)

My youngest daughter will, she has a few disney t-shirts and a minnie dress. The older three all have one tshirt, and they'll be matching.

I have two disney shirts and that's it for me, hubby has one as well. I'll only ask him to wear it once and then he's had enough :rotfl:

I wear something Disney everyday - from my jewelry to pj's - So of course in WDW it is no different. :goodvibes

My kids - not anymore. They are 11 & 12 and free to wear any non-Disney stuff on vacation.:rotfl: My daughter wore her Hogwarts tee to DHS - it makes her happy. :)

I only go for day visits but I have accumulated a lot of Lion King shirts so I usually wear one of those.

In real life I try to tone it down a bit. Being at WDW gives you an excuse to wear all that stuff and not feel like a dork.

LOL

DD has her Disney apparel, but sadly it is getting too small. She has most of the princess dresses, too. We both like the t-shirts where the pattern or design is part of the fabric and not a screen/iron on. Too scratchy. Hard to find. Found the last ones at Walmart. She had a Chip and Dale one and they made a HUGE fuss over her and took loads of photos! It was awesome!

DH bought a thermal long sleeve the last time we were there - he got chilly. It had Grumpy on it...apropos!

I do, however, have the sequin Minnie ears...love them and we have minnie mouse earrings.

I loved putting on my Disney shirts in the morning on my last trip. I felt like something was missing on the days I didn't have one. I have The Little Mermaid, Mickey Mouse, and a Sleeping Beauty tank that a few cast members commented on. I guess it's not a common one. I was pleased by the nice comments it received!

I'll probably buy a couple more for my next trip if the price is right (I got all the above for $10 each when I found sales). But I will admit, The Little Mermaid shirt is the only one of the three that I've worn outside of Disney.

We put our kids in some Disney T shirts, but I dont like the look of Tshirts ( any type) on me.

What I have bought and I looooove is at AKL I bought a black "leopard" print sundress with hidden Mickeys ( the leopard prints are mickeys) and at the Poly a nice pink paisly summer dress, also with hidden mickeys.. dressy but fun.

Personally, I'm not a T-shirt person, they just don't flatter me. So, no I don't wear Disney clothing. I do want to build a Disney-themed Pandora bracelet.

I like dressing up my kids with cute Disney T-shirts I find through Disneystore, Old Navy, Etsy, etc. I bought custom Mickey pumpkin T-shirts with orange tutus and shorts for the kids last fall to wear before MNSSHP while at MK and got tons of compliments from CMs, characters and visitors, which was really neat.

We usually have one day with coordinated, disney themed outfits for a family pic in front of the castle, then if try to theme the clothes but not necessarily with characters on them. More so for the kids.

nope I wear nothing that may require a person to take a second look to read or work out the picture. I like it plain.

I don't like to wear the shirt of the band I'm about to see. Same concept here. The only time I wear Disney clothing on my Disney vacation is if I got a rare shirt via winning something in the parks/Annual Passholder, etc etc. or various Mouse Ears! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter