Do you wear Chistmas attire to MVMCP?

tifandjim

Mouseketeer
My DH and I are attending our very first MVMCP on Nov 12, and I am just wondering if anyone (or everyone) wear Christmas sweaters/clothing to the event? I don't want to look like an idiot! :santa:

My DH and I are attending our very first MVMCP on Nov 12, and I am just wondering if anyone (or everyone) wear Christmas sweaters/clothing to the event? I don't want to look like an idiot! :santa:

I make special party sweatshirts & we wear santa hats--it's a great pretrip activity to design & make them--go for it:santa:

We did last year. It seemed a large percentage of people had christmas sweaters on. It was cold the night we went and it was very festive. I just bought a new holiday sweater for our party in 2 weeks. Alot of people had on santa mickey ears and the MVMCP sweatshirts that were for sale.

Thanks for the info, I have a Christmas sweater that I really want to wear, but I wanted to make sure that I would fit in!! :santa:

A lot of people wear Christmas sweaters or sweatshirts (or t-shirts, depending on how warm it is). Back when they used to do the free photos, people would really dress up in their holiday best, but it seems more casual these days. You certainly won't feel out of place if you do (or even if you don't).

I bought and wore some of those Minnie holiday ears during MVMCP last year. There were so many others in Christmas hats and clothes that nobody gave me a second look.

Dh and I wore christmas sweaters with Mickey Mouse on it. We went back to our room to put them on before dinner and the party. It was pretty warm for me but by 10 pm it was nice and toasty. This year I have a cute tee shirt. It is two palm trees with christmas stocking hung in the middle.

Go for it!!! You will have so much fun, one month till MVMCP for us!!! Have a great time!!!:santa:

We went last year and there were 7 of us and we wore matching christmas t-shirts with minnie or pluto on them, and bought minnie christmas ears for the girls and mickey santa hats for the boys. It was a lot of fun, and lots of people were dressed up. It was a warm night, and we never had to wear the sweatshirts we bought. Have fun.

We are going Nov 15th to our first MVMCP I packed a Minnie Mouse Christmas sweater, and a Pooh/Eeyore vest just in case it's really warm out. Can't wait - we leave in 5 days :banana: :banana:

Depends on how you define "wore". We did when we went many years ago plus I wore "antlers". We all wore "red noses" briefly too! We plan to do the same this coming December at our MVMCP.

I plan on making a matching set of Disney Christmas sweatshirts for my family to wear to MVMCP on Dec. 21st :thumbsup2

I have red and white polka dot dresses for my 3 DD ages 5,3 and 10months. DH and I will just wear whatever but the girls gotta look cute!!! See ya'll Nov 25th!!!:santa:

Does anyone have pics of the Xmas Mickey and Minnie ears? We were
planning on taking Santa hats but if we can get some neat ones at Disney,
than, we'll leave them at home so we have more room in our luggage for souvies on the way home!! Any idea of the price?

It's hard to see the mickey ears on the side of the santa hat, but the minnie ears are pretty clear. I was not the one to buy them, but I think they were around 10-12 dollars each.
WDW2006176.jpg

Me, dd8, ds10 are going on 11/16. I bought long sleeve red ts and I'm ironing transfers on the back and front, and I've ordered personalized Santa Hats with Mickey Ears from disneyshopping.com (they were on sale over the weekend for less than $12 each with free shipping!). I'm hoping for some great Christmas card pics.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter