Do you tip with DDP?

For the 2007 plan a 18% tip is included in the plan. For 2008 it is not included. Hope this helps.

2008 it is not included. We even tipped extra this year on our trip for exceptional service.

We tipped in some places not in others. The tip is already included but some servers were more than worth the extra.

If you are arriving in 2008 you will need to leave your own tips unless you are a party of 6 or more in which case you will be charged 18% gratuity on your bill. Also a couple of places that specifically list the tip is includeded such as CRT.

There will still be some in 2008 that will have tip included. I think it is only the ones that are considered package shows or something like that. CRT is one, and I think Aloha and a couple of others.
Mostly thoug, the tip is not included.

In the past we have tipped extra for exceptional service. Not all places get it...but there are some really great waiters/waitress' out there!!!:thumbsup2

We too have tipped extra if exceptional service or when sharing a meal or ordering adult beverage.

I am so out of the loop when it comes to tipping. I live in Japan and we don't tip here. Now with the 2008 dining plan I have to worry about tipping again. What is the usually % for tipping? And do you tip at Character meals that are buffet style? I realize that these are basic questions but I haven't had to worry about tipping for almost 9 years and I don't want to be "one of those cheap tourists". Thanks.

The American standard for tipping is 15% at full-service restaurants and 10% at buffets. Disney asserts that the standard they want their guests to adhere to is 18% for both full-service restaurants and buffets.

Can you put the tip on your KTTK card? I was just wondering if you could charge it to your room, or do you have to plan ahead to have cash? I don't like having to carry much cash if I don't have to.

TIA!

Can you put the tip on your KTTK card? I was just wondering if you could charge it to your room, or do you have to plan ahead to have cash? I don't like having to carry much cash if I don't have to.

TIA!

You can put it on you KTTK if you have charging privileges on it. I agree, it's much easier than bringing along extra cash.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter