Do you tip at Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique?

When we went this past November, I took my granddaughter here and I did tip the fairy godmother $10. She did an excellent job with my GD who was just 3 when we went! Was definitely a magical experience for her to have the opportunity to get all made up into Cinderella!

I wouldn't necessarily say 20% of the package price. Above the basic package you are paying for accessories, not services.

So this was basically my concern. Also, are the BBB CMs paid an average rate or is it less because Disney assumes they receive tips? I understand they are "hair stylists" in a sense, but this is not a typical salon where they are paying booth rentals, etc.

Can you add the tip to your bill? We were planning to pay with gift cards. We can just put it on our magic bands?

Can you add the tip to your bill? We were planning to pay with gift cards. We can just put it on our magic bands?

I don't believe you can. Most if not all of what I've read says cash only for tipping. You can of course pay for the service with a gift card or magic band.

So this was basically my concern. Also, are the BBB CMs paid an average rate or is it less because Disney assumes they receive tips? I understand they are "hair stylists" in a sense, but this is not a typical salon where they are paying booth rentals, etc.
Booth rentals are illegal in my state, still tip 20%. I wouldn’t include the cost for dress and accessories in the calculation.

Tipped 20% of the total bill. We bring our own dress but usually end up purchasing an accessory.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter