Do you think this is true? BOYS and GIRLS Answer Please..

♥Ariel♥

DIS Veteran
Okay so my friend was telling me about this thing she read in a magizine that if a boy likes you he will point his feet towards (unconciosly) and if he is shy about it one foot will be pointed towards you. this kind of seems far fetched. anyone can answer of course but i thought guy on the TB might know more about this since they are boys themselves.

Well all guys are different so its obviously hard to tell if thats true.
Thats mostly talking about body language though.

i read that online the other day
makes sense

i google in study hall alto and i've been reading about body language and stuff

your body does weird things subconsciously

like i read that foot thing (works for guys & girls)
and then i realized that i do it too

i think so.

i know that I point my feet and body in the direction of any cute guy haha

I definitely don't.
I mean I'm a girl, but I change my seating position about every 5 minutes in class. sometimes I'm angled towards the boy beside me, sometimes away. It depends on what's more comfy..

This is true IN GENERAL.
But behavior analysis can't be accurate 100% of the time.

Oh please. I've never heard that before.

I point myself and my feetsies in whatever position is comfortable. :-)

It's generally true, I read it once and I decided to read some short studies about body language, and usually if you find someone attract your body responds in a certain way, sometimes it's the feet, sometimes just open hands which shows your comfort, it's kind of weird what your body does without even knowing it. lol

Oh please. I've never heard that before.

I point myself and my feetsies in whatever position is comfortable. :-)

Lol. Same here.

I always have to cross my legs, and I change every so long because they start to fall asleep.
Sometimes I'm pointing them towards a girl, other times towards a wall, and others at this guy that annoys me. It's just where I sit in class.

So now people are going to be judged on where their feet are? What's next? The tempeature of their hands? :rolleyes:
"Oh, look. His hands are warm! That must mean he likes me!" :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter