Do you think this is to girlish?

Samandmom

<font color=purple>Curvy WISHer<br><font color=tea
My DS (almost 4) choose a Lilo and Stitch birthday theme. We found these at our party store. Birthday Party Supplies Do you think it looks to girlish? I don't plan on changing it because this is what he wanted. I am just curious. I just don't want friends and family to comment and hurt his feelings. :D

yes there girlish, dont get them he will turn out to be gay :p

I think it is fine. Want to hear comments from family? Buy your 2 year old SON a kitchen for Christmas. (They thought it was ridiculous, but he loved it, and played with it all the time. So did his younger sister. And in our house, DH does 90% of the cooking!) Anyway, all that to say, don't worry about what anyone else thinks or says, what he wants is what is important.

Originally posted by Pop Daddy
yes there girlish, dont get them he will turn out to be gay :p

As I typed this I had a feeling you were going to answer along these lines. :p :p

Originally posted by Samandmom
As I typed this I had a feeling you were going to answer along these lines. :p :p

thanks , I try to live up to my reputation ;)

My son is 5 and he adores Kim Possible. It's his favorite thing right now. I noticed at the Disney Store today that they had some girl's clothes with Kim on them, and nothing for boys. But I am not about to steer him away from it! I don't care.

I don't think it's girlish. Even if it was, as long as he is happy, it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks.

my DS loves Dora the Explorer~ If Dora is on it he wants it. My husband did put a stop on the Dora the Explorer shoes:teeth: chances are the other kids will love it as much as he does.

hmmm as a 37 yr old straight guy with a loving dw and dd both of whom can use skill saw and hammer, both are encouraged to cross "gender " specific roles, and as a 37 yr old guy who watches kim possible,, i havew a nakked molerat from happy meal on my desk,, i cook, i sew, i clean house,, i like lilo and stitch:) if the lil guy likes stitch goo for it,, in mho if ppl ? things like that , likely couldnt replace thier own button or feed themselves either:)

my DSs have a kitchen, an easy bake oven, loves dora and the powerpuff girls and DH is a SAHD.

OMG!!!! They're gay!!!:earseek: :teeth:

Have fun! Don't worry about it.

You could have an Elvis look alike contest! Lots of hawaiin stuff and tropical buffet. Does he want just Lilo stuff? No Stitch? I think it will be a hit!

i think it's fine, but if your'e worried about what people thing, you could emphasize Stitch over Lilo, but i doubt it matters.

Froggy -- I LOVE Rufus from Kim Possible and i'm a 21 year old dude. :o

My son takes ballet. I tell people to grow up if they think that makes one gay. Nothing wrong with being a boy and liking something ASSUMED to be girlish. Your son will attract more girls if he goes with a common theme. ;) As for my son.....he started dancing at age 7. At age 12, he is lifting the girls in his class. What more could a boy of his age ask for? He reminds the others who call him names how lucky he is to be able to dance with so many girls. He has a new girlfriend every week :rolleyes: Too bad the ones he really has his eyes on are in high school.

It is not girlish and just tell friends and family who have a problem with it to keep their big mouth shut! ;)

My soon to be 4 year old loves Stitch! My older sons used to love to play with their sister's kitchen when they were little. They both played football in high school and have lots of girlfriends so I wouldn't worry what they're playing with at 4. My DH used to be a little wierded out because ds plays with his sisters' toys too. There is only 34 months between the three of them, so it's normal. Of course nobody thinks it's wierd that the girls play with his cars and Buzz LIghtyear toys. DH has gotten better ds loves Mad Hatter and I had made PS for girls to do Tea Party and casually mentioned it's a shame because ds loves Mad hatter and DH really surprised me by saying go ahead and make a PS for him too - he's only 4!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter