Do you think this is best way

JoJoe0093

Earning My Ears
Hi,

I have a Electric Wheel Chair an I'm staying at the Caribbean Beach Hotel and was wondering if it's best to take the Bus to the Disney Boardwalk and enter Epcot through the International Gate.

We took the Meal Plan and most of our meal each night will be in Epcot. So instead of trying to rush to the monrail entrance and catch a bus that stop running 1 hour after park closes. Plus we have a 8:15 breakfast with characters in Epcot one morning.

Does this make sense to do or is there a better way?

Thanks for any help.

Joe

Hi,

I have a Electric Wheel Chair an I'm staying at the Caribbean Beach Hotel and was wondering if it's best to take the Bus to the Disney Boardwalk and enter Epcot through the International Gate.

We took the Meal Plan and most of our meal each night will be in Epcot. So instead of trying to rush to the monrail entrance and catch a bus that stop running 1 hour after park closes. Plus we have a 8:15 breakfast with characters in Epcot one morning.

Thanks for any help.

Joe

There is no direct bus between the two resorts. I would just take the bus to Epcot and use the main gate.

Also, the buses will not strand you in any park so you don't have to worry about missing a chance to go back to CB.

Lastly: :welcome:!

JoJoe0093 said:
Hi,

Thanks for any help.

Joe

You will not be able to go from CBR to BWI directly by bus. The bus will get you to Epcot.
The Monorail at Epcot only transports to the TTC center. And then you can transfer to the MK or Resorts Monorails. Have you considered changing resorts and staying at BWI/BC/YC or the Swan/Dolphin?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter