Do you think they will put out Frozen stuff on Tuesday?

4littleones

DIS Veteran
I was wondering if it is worth a trip for me to go to our local Disney Store about 40 mins away on Tuesday morning? Do you think they are holding back Frozen Stuff for the movie release? I need Elsa costumes and some Elsa clothing, an Elsa toddler doll and a Hans 12" doll.

I'm counting on them putting out a significant amount of products Tuesday when they open. We preordered the movie so I have an excuse to drag my DH to our disney store almost an hour away just incase they put stuff out. I have a little princess demanding an Olaf and a Elsa dress.

A CM at my Disney Store said that they aren't holding anything back and that they are putting everything out as it arrives. Don't know if this is true or not, but it is what I was told.

The CM at our store said that they didn't think they would be getting in any merchandise for the movie release.

The manager at my disney store said she hoped to get a few things like glasses and table wear but didn't expect to get any costumes or toddler dolls.... Is there a manufacturing issue or is this all marketing???

FYI- I was in our store last night and they let us know that they are opening an hour early on Tuesday.

I hope they put out some new stuff, I was not impressed with what they released before with the exception of the Elsa costume and Anna night gown.

I was wondering if it is worth a trip for me to go to our local Disney Store about 40 mins away on Tuesday morning? Do you think they are holding back Frozen Stuff for the movie release? I need Elsa costumes and some Elsa clothing, an Elsa toddler doll and a Hans 12" doll.

According to our store, they get deliveries every Tuesday. They are not sure what they are getting and suggested calling first thing in the morning. If they have what you want, they will hold it for you. That way you only need to drive in if they have it. There has been no Frozen stuff on the shelves around here. Good luck.

I ordered an Olaf off Ebay for $3 more than the Disney store price with free shipping. Yes, it's a few dollars more, but having it without having to check back all the time was worth it.

The Disney online site added done new stuff, including dolls today. I've been watching it like a hawk (or so I thought), and some things (like Olaf tshirts) are sold out.

I was wowed by the stuff the Disney Store online had today! Still hoping for an Elsa costume at least for my soon to be 4 yr old. Her birthday is April 2nd and that is all she is asking for. I will wait until Wednesday and see if our local Disney Store gets any in or they magically show up online. If not I think I will see if I can get someone on Etsy to make one with a quick turn around.

I don't know if I want to drive down to our store tomorrow. I called today and they said they don't have much. I just want to fill Easter Baskets for all 4 kids and get birthday presents for the soon to be 4 yr old. Our store gets shipments on Tuesday but they don't open things up until lunch time. So I will wait until Wednesday and then I give up!

It's weird they haven't been making more Elsa dresses to catch up with the demand. Thanks to them, you have people selling them on eBay for 150+ dollars.

Hopefully they have them in stock at the Disney store when they open, and they're just not allowed to tell us on the phone that they have them waiting for tomorrow.

When I asked a few weeks ago the CM said they were promised they would get costumes in March. She thought it would be around the time the movie is released. Hoping they have the costumes online tomorrow. :)

When I asked a few weeks ago the CM said they were promised they would get costumes in March. She thought it would be around the time the movie is released. Hoping they have the costumes online tomorrow. :)

I think many of us hoping this is true! I'm watching online tonight, and if that doesnt pan out - going to go to the store when it opens anyway to pick up my pre-order.

Good luck everyone! :)

FWIW, the site updated yesterday at midnight pacific time, so those waiting til midnight, it may be another 3 hours if it's even updated on the site again.

FWIW, the site updated yesterday at midnight pacific time, so those waiting til midnight, it may be another 3 hours if it's even updated on the site again.
Wonderful. I was afraid this might be the case. We'll looks like I'll lose out if that's the case, I can't stay up.

I was able to get one as well! Surprised, as it came AFTER 3 am, more like 3:30 ish, but let's see how long they last.

Just woke up for a drink of water, then thought I better check to see if the costumes happened to be released. Finally purchased the Elsa costume, and they also had the Anna costume, both with accessories!!! Also had to get the adorable Olaf pajamas! Wake up everyone! Now going back to bed!

Already gone!!! I am so mad and frustrated right now. I checked at midnight and one am, then 2:45. Tried at 4:30 and they were unavailable for purchase in my DD size. I'm ready to go to the store and return my preordered movie and just be done with it all together. This is total nonsense and I have wasted so much time on it. IMO, major fail on Disney's part. My daughter will get over the fact that she won't be getting this dress for her birthday - I'm just completely disappointed in all of this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter