• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

do you think they will change 4th of July hours?

connie1042

DIS Veteran
As of right now the hours for the 4th of July are from 9 til11, with evening EMH. Since the park will probably be filled to capacity, do you think they will change them. Last year it was 8 til 1. We need to try to get ADR's on the 5th of Jan. for th 4th of July, and I don't want to make 8:05 breakfast reservations, if the park opens at 8 instead of 9.

i think that the 4th of july hours will be extended. til when? i dont know but im sure there will be parades and stuff like that. last time i went over the 4th it was very busy but with the extended hours the parks cleared out a little bit. i am positive that there will be extended hours.:):):thumbsup2:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter