• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Do you think the PINS are over?

pjtm

DIS Veteran
We are booked at the poly for Oct 13-18. Of course, we are blacked out. And I have not rec'd anything! And I have called a zillion times!

I see people are still getting Pins here and there. Do you think more will be released?

Crossing my fingers!

I just got a PIN in the mail today. And I'm not happy about it because I want to go back. RIGHT NOW! LOL Went to WDW 11/09 and DLR 6/10, so not in my future. :(

So..my PIN is 30% off value, 35% moderate, and 40% off deluxe (selected ones of course). Dates are 10/7, 10/11-11/23, and 11/28-12/16.

I could cry. I wanna go back!

We are booked at the poly for Oct 13-18. Of course, we are blacked out. And I have not rec'd anything! And I have called a zillion times!

I see people are still getting Pins here and there. Do you think more will be released?

Crossing my fingers!

I feel your pain pjtm :sad1: I'm going Oct 13-18th also, we're booked at AllStar Movies and had planned on upgrading to a deluxe if FD came out... well it's out but our dates are blocked out for all of the Deluxe!

I wonder if there might be a FD extention to the public soon and if it would possibly open up more rooms for deluxe? I'll be hoping for the both of us!

There is hope, just got a pin code for 10/3-11/23 & 11/28-12/16 for free QS dining at a value and regular dining for Moderates & up. When I checked it out, it seems every resort is available. Convinced me to go!

Would soooo love a pin but don't think that Disney send them to the UK!!!! Am currently booked for the Wilderness Lodge from 11 December for 8 nights but may have to switch to a moderate resort with no pin arriving, but hey a girl can dream.

Tina

I'm still hoping for a discount of some sort for my November trip. ~sigh~ I called today and the CM was fairly rude. I don't think I'll be checking back any time soon.

I am going during a blacked out period (10/13 - 10/20) and we are hoping for some kind of miracle discount. Not holding my breath!! I have 6 e-mail addresses registered with Disney between my husband and myself. Good luck to everyone hoping for a pin!!

Tish

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter