Do you think our dues will go up....

Deb & Bill

DVC-Trivia Contest, Apr-2006: Honorable Mention
Because of all the poly and duct tape DVC will be issuing members? If you are a renter will you get your poly and tape? Will it have the DVC logo on it? Will you be able to take it home with you if you don't use it during your stay? Will it become the new towel animal? Will the housekeepers make poly animals out of it? :rolleyes:

I would like to have a couple rolls of duct tape that have Mickey Ears on them...cool ! Instead of gray they could have yellow with red rolls, and of course black ears.

BYOD, Bring your own duck tape. We will have to put up plastic wals on the balconies.

Well, the units at OKW that have the laundry room connected to the bathrooms will be a nice place to spread out in a sealed environment. If I had a choice, that's where I'd like to be with all my family.

We have to laugh or we'll cry.....stay safe everyone. ;)

No, the dues will go up because of all the cleaning required to remove all the tape residue. The material is cheap, it is the labor that is expensive!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter