Do you think our dues will go up....

Discussion in 'Purchasing DVC' started by Deb & Bill, Feb 12, 2003.

1. Deb & Bill

Deb & Bill DVC-Trivia Contest, Apr-2006: Honorable Mention

Because of all the poly and duct tape DVC will be issuing members? If you are a renter will you get your poly and tape? Will it have the DVC logo on it? Will you be able to take it home with you if you don't use it during your stay? Will it become the new towel animal? Will the housekeepers make poly animals out of it? :rolleyes:

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Official Ticket Center is Orlando’s #1 discount attraction ticket agency, selling millions of Walt Disney tickets around the world.

to hide this adverts.
  3. disny4ever

disny4ever dvc member

I would like to have a couple rolls of duct tape that have Mickey Ears on them...cool ! Instead of gray they could have yellow with red rolls, and of course black ears.

4. Tigger1

Tigger1 DIS Veteran

BYOD, Bring your own duck tape. We will have to put up plastic wals on the balconies.

5. PamOKW

PamOKW <font color=green>The two most important items for

Well, the units at OKW that have the laundry room connected to the bathrooms will be a nice place to spread out in a sealed environment. If I had a choice, that's where I'd like to be with all my family.

We have to laugh or we'll cry.....stay safe everyone. ;)

6. kdonnel

kdonnel DVC-BCV

No, the dues will go up because of all the cleaning required to remove all the tape residue. The material is cheap, it is the labor that is expensive!